1. The entity is required to have a commercial register;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the awareness corner shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the awareness corner shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented if it is held outside the institution;
4. The target group shall be identified;
5. The number of visitors shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed one month prior to the event date.
This service allows implementation of an awareness corner to educate on human rights.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement