This service allows implementation of an awareness corner to educate on human rights.
1. The entity is required to have a commercial register;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the awareness corner shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the awareness corner shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented if it is held outside the institution;
4. The target group shall be identified;
5. The number of visitors shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed one month prior to the event date.
The application shall be filed through the website;
The application shall then be transferred to Media and Publications Centre to verify whether it could be possibly implemented; and
The applicant shall be approached in order for the application procedures to be completed.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement