This service allows for lodging a complaint or report by individuals, institutions, organizations and others on human rights issues.
1. The complaint shall be lodged through different access channels;
2. The topic of the complaint or report should be the violation of the human right;
3.Violation occurrence time shall not exceed twelve months or shall not be a continuous case;
4. The topic of the complaint or the report shall not be based on an existing or previously dismissed report;
5. The applicant must not have been sentenced under a judgment etc.;
6. All personal information fields shall be filled out;
7. The complaint information and details must be fully and accurately entered;
8. Documents shall be presented supporting the complaint.
9. The application shall be sent and the complaint number sent in a text message shall be received in order for the applicant to follow up the application status; and
10. Complaint processing procedures will not be completed if information is incomplete.
1. The complaint shall be received and verified and conditions shall be met and information shall be completed;
2. The complaint shall be transferred to the competent researcher in order to be studied and evaluated;
3. The appropriate procedure shall be taken; and
4. The complainant shall be informed of the outcome of the complaint.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement