Service delivery channels
1. The complaint shall be lodged through different access channels;
2. The topic of the complaint or report should be the violation of the human right;
3.Violation occurrence time shall not exceed twelve months or shall not be a continuous case;
4. The topic of the complaint or the report shall not be based on an existing or previously dismissed report;
5. The applicant must not have been sentenced under a judgment etc.;
6. All personal information fields shall be filled out;
7. The complaint information and details must be fully and accurately entered;
8. Documents shall be presented supporting the complaint.
9. The application shall be sent and the complaint number sent in a text message shall be received in order for the applicant to follow up the application status; and
10. Complaint processing procedures will not be completed if information is incomplete.
This service allows for lodging a complaint or report by individuals, institutions, organizations and others on human rights issues.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement