This service requests participation of HRC in a conference on human rights.
1- The topic of the conference or event should be in the field of human rights;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the lecture shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the event shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented;
3. The event objectives shall be identified;
4. The event type shall be identified;
5. The number of participants shall be identified;
6. The target group of participants in the conference, seminar, and training course shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed six weeks prior to its filing date.
The application shall be filed through the website;
The application shall then be transferred to Media and Publications Centre to verify whether it could be possibly implemented; and
The applicant shall be approached in order for the application procedures to be completed.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement
For help and technical support Support@hrc.gov.sa
Follow us on social networks
© All Rights Reserved for Human Rights Commission - KSA