Requesting for an online opinion concerning draft (regional and international) laws, declarations, and guides related to human rights.
This service is intended for government entities.
1. Registration shall be made on HRC portal (sent by HRC). In the event that no account is available for you, then registration could be made through the link);
2. The law, declaration, or the guide shall be related to human rights;
3. The application shall be filed by one of the concerned entities participating in the study of the law, declaration, or guide;
4. The form information shall be filled out, and a photocopy of the law or topic to be commented on shall be presented;
5. The service type shall be selected (expressing opinion on a human rights law - reviewing or amending an existing law according to legal procedures); and
5. The application shall be sent and a text message with the application number shall be sent.
For service level agreement information, please visit the service Level agreement
Service delivery channels