This service requests participation of HRC in a conference on human rights.
1- The topic of the conference or event should be in the field of human rights;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the lecture shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the event shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented;
3. The event objectives shall be identified;
4. The event type shall be identified;
5. The number of participants shall be identified;
6. The target group of participants in the conference, seminar, and training course shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed six weeks prior to its filing date.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement
Service delivery channels