This service allows for requesting that a law be reviewed or proposed to be amended.
This service is intended for government entities.
1. There shall be an account with the entity (sent by HRC). In the event that the account is not available, then registration could be made through the link);
2. The review application shall be for an existing law;
3. The service type shall be selected (reviewing a law - proposing amendment);
4. The form information shall be filled out, and a photocopy of the law to be reviewed or amended shall be presented; and
5. The application shall be sent and a text message with the application number shall be sent to the beneficiary.
1. The application shall be received and electronically transferred to the concerned administration;
2. The application shall be reviewed and compliance with requirements and constraints shall be verified;
3. The application shall be executed according to legal procedures;
4. The report shall be presented to the President for approval; and
5. The applicant shall be informed of the completion of the report (completion of the application).
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement