This service allows for requesting implementation of educational programs through lectures on human rights.
1. The entity is required to have a commercial register;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the lecture shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the awareness-raising lecture shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented if the lecture is held outside the institution;
4- The topic of the lecture should be in the field of human rights;
5. The target group shall be identified;
6. The number of participants shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed two weeks prior to the lecture date.
The application shall be filed through the website;
The application shall then be transferred to Media and Publications Centre to verify whether it could be possibly implemented; and
The applicant shall be approached in order for the application procedures to be completed.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement