Service delivery channels
1. The entity is required to have a commercial register;
2. A letter from the head of the entity or the authorized person approving the organization of the lecture shall be provided;
3. The city, place, and date of the awareness-raising lecture shall be stated, and the avenue or auditorium reservation receipt shall be presented if the lecture is held outside the institution;
4- The topic of the lecture should be in the field of human rights;
5. The target group shall be identified;
6. The number of participants shall be identified; and
7. The application shall be filed two weeks prior to the lecture date.
This service allows for requesting implementation of educational programs through lectures on human rights.
For information about the Service Level Agreement Please visit the Service Level Agreement